The Level 2 course is a blend of online and face to face learning with two separate streams available – Junior/Youth & Senior.
These courses are conducted infrequently in NSW/ACT.
– CoachAFL membership and Foundation Coach accreditation
– Engaged as a coach in a community (including local club & school), talent or state league program*
At the completion of the course, coaches will have the tools to;
– Set the vision & strategy
– Shape the environment
– Build relationships
– Conduct practices & structure competitions
– Read & react to the field
– Learn & reflect
This level of accreditation is suited to Community Football & Talent Development Coaches
Coaching Development & Education Lead NSW/ACT
For more information on the course & upcoming dates visit CoachAFL