Diversity Talent Program to launch at Phillip Oval in 2019
AFL NSW/ACT are looking for male and female players of Multicultural* or Indigenous background aged 13 to 15 to join the Diversity Talent Program.
This six week talent program is designed to provide an opportunity for these kids to further develop with quality coaching and resources.
IN A SNAPSHOT:
– 6-week Talent program upskilling the players development through High performance coaching
– Starting Week 1 of Term 3
– 1 educational session with a special guest speaker
– Players receive a football, hat and drink bottle
– Opportunity to receive a scholarship into the SWANS/GIANTS Academy program
The sessions will be run on a Wednesday night from 5pm to 6pm at Phillip Oval.
For more information please contact: Cameron.Bernasconi@afl.com.au
*Multicultural is defined as one/or more parents born overseas, speaking English at home as their second language